cell phone

If you are in immediate danger, call 911 or the GW Police Department.

      Call 911      Call 202-994-6111 (GWPD)

cell phone

If you are not in immediate danger, call GW Sexual Assault Response & Consultation (SARC) for help.

Call 202-994-7222


If you would like to report an incident of sexual or gender-based harassment, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, intimate partner violence or stalking.

Report an Incident

GW Employee Support

GW faculty and staff play an essential role in preventing sexual and relationship violence, as well as responding when it happens. Students are part of our community for a few years at a time, but faculty and staff often provide the consistency and create the long term identity of the institution.

Reporting Responsibilities

As a faculty or staff member, you have reporting responsibilities when you know about sexual assault or harassment or relationship abuse involving a member of the GW community.

Review Your Responsibilities

Resources & Support

If you've experienced sexual harassment, stalking, sexual assault or relationship violence while working at GW, be sure to review and use the university resources and recourse available to you.

Access Available Resources